Good morning ATF followers! How are you all today? I have been nominated for another award on WordPress. However, this award is an original nomination created and awarded by MakeItUltra. Thank you MakeItUltra for nominating me this award and helping me smile in the morning while checking my emails 🙂 MakeItUltra has your best advice for the week and his blog provides honest tips on how to conquer your life.
#MyUltra Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post). Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
5. Provide 5 random facts about yourself.
6. List these rules in your post.
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
MakeItUlra’s blogger questions:
1. What is your name?
Viral, also known as Avid Travel Foodie
2. Where are you from?
Pennsylvania but also have a big of Hogwarts heritage in my blood after discovering Platform 9-3/4 does exist in London- I visited the exact platform.
3. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of this blog because I can show my current and future readers my voice that needs to be heard. ATF is one of the best accomplishments I’m proud of recently.
4. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I have been blogging since December 15, 2015. I started this blog originally to provide advice to myself while navigating life’s challenging question: what do you want to be in the next 5 years? The blog was first named IME, which stands for Inspire.Motivate.Elevate. I started to write posts about advice I wanted to read in the morning as well as healthy recipes. In March 2016, I changed the name to Avid Travel Foodie because I would still be writing about unique food on my travels but also interviewing small businesses and startups. I also realized that I was asking the wrong question. The question I needed to ask myself in 2015 was the following: what makes me happy and how much am I willing to fight for it? The answer is all over this blog, if you read between the lines.
5. What are your blogging goals?
People need support and my blog is here for those that need to BE RECOGNIZED. I can write about popular businesses but what good will that do? They’re already making the big bucks, right? What about the family-owned hardware shop down the street or college dropout who started his own restaurant? The future of this blog will consist of interviews with rising entrepreneurs, sports stars, chefs, etc., unique foods while I travel, and photo collage of upcoming adventures. Stay tuned!
6. How do you spend your free time?
I watch the following YouTube channels before and after the normal business hours: iiSuperwomanii, fouseyTUBE, AreWeFamousNow, TodayWithTray, BFvsGF, PrankvsPrank. In addition to watching YouTube, I travel to small towns and colonial villages and love going out with friends for food tasting events.
Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve this award:
2. Geo- TraveledLife
3. Jhaneel Lockhart
5. Studious Brad
8. Roberta Pimentel
Thank you again to MakeItUltra for nominating me!
Make sure you HIT the LIKE button down below, COMMENT, SHARE, & FOLLOW this blog if you haven’t done so already.
See ya’ll later peeps!
#Avid #Travel #Foodie