Good evening everyone! It is so good to see love on WordPress this week. I was nominated by Jhaneel Lockhart for the Lienster Award. I payed it forward to The Analyzed Life ,who truly deserves it, mentioned me in her blog 🙂
I really enjoyed answering Jhaneel’s questions and liked reading Nicole’s responses to my questions. However, 11 questions are not enough. I thought it would be fun to challenge ATF followers with questions that are somewhat quirky like the writing on my blog and unique Qs that make us think. I will be using different themes for upcoming holidays and months throughout the year. You are more than welcome to accept the challenge by thinking of 5 Qs to ask me back and a follower of your blog or just saying thank you.
This challenge is a fun way to get to know all of you.
This post is dedicated to Nicole and Jhaneel. Every now and then I’ll tag 2-3 followers of ATF and ask you to answer a couple of questions.
On your mark. Get set. Oh wait, I have to write the questions first. Silly me.
- What is the most outrageously funny thing you have seen on TV?
- If you were to do a cooking collab w/me, what would we make?
- If you were to have a fictional character as a side-kick, who would it be? This can range from Marvel to anime, etc- make sure you describe the character.
- What song inspires you to stretch your arms out wide and breath in that fresh air in the morning?
- What do you like about ATF? What direction do you think ATF should go towards in terms of upcoming adventures, food-fests, recipes, etc.?
I look forward to reading your responses 🙂
Keep smiling everyone 🙂