Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day is going well. This past weekend I made riced cauliflower with garlic cheese. This recipe is originally from Wegmans and saw the retail chef cooking by the groceries section. She used tomatoes in her pan but I decided not to use them at home because we like the natural flavors of garlic cheese.
- diced onions
- chopped mushrooms
- riced cauliflower (shredded)
- olive oil (or basting oil if you have a Wegmans near you)
- ground salt & pepper
- garlic cheese (should be spread not block cheese, you can find this in any store)
- Turn on your stove to a high setting and place a medium-sized, non-stick pan.
- Saute the onions in your pan with say 2 spoons of olive oil. Note: I’m not a chef and can’t tell you exact oz for any ingredient. For me a spoon is a regular utensil I use for soups. You can use 3 spoons of olive oil as well depending on the size of the dish.
- Once the onions turn somewhat brown, add in the mushrooms. You will see a flow of water once the mushrooms are sauteing in the pan and that’s ok. You can carefully pour out some of the oil in your sink and wiping off the access at the rim. Be sure to clean your sink and garbage disposal afterwards or pour the excess oil in a plastic bag.
- Add in ground salt and pepper.
- Add in the riced cauliflower with another spoon of olive oil. I shredded half of a cauliflower so I added in 1.5 spoons of olive oil.
- Once the cauliflower turns somewhat brown, add in 3 full spoons of garlic cheese.
- Mix frequently to make sure the veggies don’t stick to the pan from the garlic cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you HIT the LIKE button down below, COMMENT, SHARE, & FOLLOW this blog if you haven’t done so already.
See ya’ll later peeps!
#Avid #Travel #Foodie