Good morning everyone! For those of you across the ocean, good evening 🙂
Hope all of you are doing well. This week is a very exciting for me because I get to tell you about how I save money. I know that this blog is mainly for food, travel, dining, and fitness advise. However, I will be bringing new ideas going forward hence the name of my blog is IME: Inspire Motivate Elevate.
5 ways the save and earn money each week.
- Couch surfing. Not sleeping on other people’s couches. Look under the cushions for loose change. We all have leg wears where loose change falls into the couch or sofa. I know this is silly but I have a spot on my couch where I search every week and find a nickel or dime. Not much but like the old saying, “Every penny counts.” Set aside a coin jar in every room. You’ll be surprised how many coins you’ll be putting in instead of some where you won’t be able to find them.
- Look for deals on Groupon and LivingSocial. I’ve dined at high-end restaurants using Groupon and LivingSocial including shopping trips with my peeps. Groupon and Living Social will send you frequent updates on deals to your inbox but you shouldn’t delete them. You never know what will catch your eye for your next trip.
True story: A friend of mine found a deal for a dental cleaning cheaper than a clinic. If you don’t believe this, go on these to websites and find out for yourself.
Current Trending Deals on Groupon & LivingSocial:
-Upper Chesapeake Bay Charters
$179 for $260 value 3-hour fishing trip for 6 ppl
-Ma’s Kitchen 50% offer:
$15 for $30 worth of food
-Pizza tour of Center City Philadelphia
$25 for $50 value: 4 slices of pizza/person
- Do carpooling as often as possible. Try Uber for instance. Tap and a car pulls up to you and your driver knows exactly where you want to go. Ask your friends where they are going this week and see if you can go shopping together. If I were you, I’d offer to take the tab for the gas even if it’s a short distance. Good for your reputation and less cars means being environmentally healthy.
- Offer to go grocery shopping for your neighbors for a small stipend. This idea can be your side gig to pay for college books or something. Now keep in mind that not all will reward you AND you are working for the community. Don’t you want a young person to do something nice for you when you reach that age?
- Thrift store shopping. When you go to a thrift store, instead of Dollar Tree, you are buying soul-worthy quality. For those of you that live outside the US, I’m sure there are thrift stores near you that leverage cheap prices and quality. If in doubt, GTS it- meaning Google That Shit!
Hope this post gave you some new ideas on how to save and earn money each week.
Make sure you HIT the LIKE button down below, COMMENT, SHARE, & FOLLOW this blog if you haven’t done so already.
See ya’ll later peeps!
#Avid #Travel #Foodie #Inspire #Motivate #Elevate