This is my favorite appetizer to make in the afternoon because I can get creative on which cheese and relish to use for the hors d’oeuvres tray.
Here is a simple recipe on how to make Chunky Mango Relish Hors d’oeuvres for any guests and gatherings at your home or office.
What you will need:
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- butter knife
- Harry & David (or any other brand) chunky mango relish- has candied peppers. Click here to view and purchase. You can have any jam or jelly you want but I particularly like chunky mango because of its robust boost of flavor with Jalapeno cheese.
- Jalapeno cheese jack. If you have sliced cheese, this is fine because you can use a knife to cut 1 slice into small squares as shown in the image below.
- Olive oil French bread toast crackers. Available at local grocery stores, particularly Wegmans.
- Spread the relish with the butter knife on to the toast crackers on 1 side.
- Place Jalapeno cheese on top of each toasted cracker.
- Serve with a smile. ALWAYS.
- Enjoy and have fun.
You can use Gouda and Fontina cheeses instead of or in addition to Jalapeno cheese as shown below.
Gouda and Fontina are similar in terms of outer texture and have a mellow taste.
However, Jalapeno cheese has a spicy boost in your mouth that will leave you drooling for more.
Let me know how yours turns out. Like and Comment below!
#Inspire #Motivate #Elevate